AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: if you are high lvl please look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

delpot

this guy really thinks he's something else, eh? lol

i like how he only addresses it to high level players only...because he's far too superior for the little guy to make a comment on his awesome hideout hits.
Its a look at me thread....my shitola dont stink Smile

edit... a better way to start this topic might be....hey whats the best hit each weapon is capable of in wars...I think the best for my weapon is...

iceman2020

My suggestion next time before potentially annoying "lower levels" like me: Back up your money/equipment with good stats too.

But thank you for the experience!

As far as on topic...yeah, that would have been a better way of going about this thread. Max damage is really pointless to me. I want to know what the average dmg is. Why someone would choose a wep in gang wars that would does substantially less damage overall but has a higher max dmg is beyond me (especially if you have my luck with hitting for max or near max).

BlitzKrieg

[to the thread starter]
What weapon are you using?

Loki

nice hit, but hideout wars are a waste of time.

ryanpearce

hes got the shamrock and i have heard it isnt consistent i have hit 53 ONCE lol the rest of the time its mid 30 early 40 its consistency you want in gang wars not one hit wonders!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's