AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what is the best weapon in the game??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ryanpearce

I was just wondering what is THE best weapon in the game. If you had infinite amount of money what weapon would you buy? Just asking out of curiosity which one would hit the most?? Hoping to create some kind of debate with this post!!

badmanbren

The is no best weapon from what I've been told. However the 1mill gun, SB-1 is apparantlly the most reliable. With the new additions weapons have been oppened up much more in terms of variety.
This is a debatable topic.

Damage potential of a weapon with a right set of Skill is a big factor in this case.

If you want the strongest weapon in a single hit that causes the most damage possible, you should do melee. With melee, combine with a high str stat and high skill ranking, in theory, you would be able to do highet damage in the game.

Due to the high average damage, some people prefer an Axe. Or an blunt weapon, such as an whip for its critical hit and hit rate.

ryanpearce

Thanks i am trying to get a bit of a debate going. if you had all the money on al and the best stats what weapon would you buy. who has hit the most (i know its on the pantheon) and what weapon were you using??

know1V

badmanbren Wrote:The is no best weapon from what I've been told. However the 1mill gun, SB-1 is apparantlly the most reliable. With the new additions weapons have been oppened up much more in terms of variety.

hahaha, your signature just made me laugh so hard, priceless
If you have all the money in AL, you would beat up anyone with any final level weapon. hahaha...

In AL, its the Stats that's matter the most. Think of weapon are enhancement to our stats.

The strongest weapon lies on the one who has the best stats for that weapon.

Come down to weapon choices, choose the one you like the most.

Hit Rate - High Accuracy - High Average Damage - High Critical Hit Rate

Then, choose a Range Or a Melee Weapon

biffbaffboff

ZeonOne Wrote:If you have all the money in AL, you would beat up anyone with any final level weapon. hahaha...

In AL, its the Stats that's matter the most. Think of weapon are enhancement to our stats.

Hmm i dont think loki could beat pullo if loki had an armalite peacekeeper and pullo had an SB1.Weapons do make a great deal of difference.Stats rock for sure but its no good without a decent weapon.
ZeonOne Wrote:If you have all the money in AL, you would beat up anyone with any final level weapon. hahaha...

haha...ask raf about levels Smile

hunter52070

All the weapons in the game....Yes there are the best Pistols, shotguns and melee weapons.

They cost the most, unless it's a special item, take for example Shadowguards sword. It's a unique melee weapon, but it won't do him any good without melee stats. Plus you have to factor in that at the time of creation a unique weapon is one of the most powerful put into the game as something special for winning those comps.

It all comes down to personal choice. How your stats are built and how good you do with a certain weapon. I can tell you this, I have used every melee weapon in the game with the exception of the unique personal weapons and I know the ones I like over what others. Skill will now play a further roll in this. Heck I even use some just for PVP while others for hideout hits because they work better but are not better weapons.

So baisicly if person A. and person B. use the same weapon, have the exact same stats, but person A. has the skill for it and person B has never trained it then person A should always win. You still have to throw the AL random factor in Twisted
Reference URL's