AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Where is the Stick AL Addict?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

? Where has it gone?

Loki

Guessing it was deleted, since the site was loaded with banners advertising a rival game.

biffbaffboff

Yoda In violation of rule #7 and #3. Mail zenith for more information. Damn now ive no way of finding how many points is needed to my next level and or stat levels.

EDIT BY Z
Removed mail address for spam purposes.

Loki

This is available on the gym page now. If you want to look ahead a few levels, check out http://awakenedlands.blogspot.com
check your browser history
why don't you have it saved as a favorite?

Loki

I don't have it saved either. Honestly, Yoda's layout hurts my eyes.

Will work on adding more to the blog link, unless Zen plans on adding all of this info to the library. Then I won't waste my time.

biffbaffboff

Nice one Loki Biggrin
Loki Wrote:I don't have it saved either. Honestly, Yoda's layout hurts my eyes.

Will work on adding more to the blog link, unless Zen plans on adding all of this info to the library. Then I won't waste my time.

I'll keep adding stuff to the library so you don't have to waste your time. I've added the exp needed for your next level on the homepage as well as what you need for each stat if you are viewing them by the number view instead of bars.
Loki Wrote:I don't have it saved either. Honestly, Yoda's layout hurts my eyes.

Love the site j...very helpful, so is Bombzs'

Definitely need those additions Zen....I used to use yodas site too until he started his revisionist history of al and gangs. LOL J, I thought I was the only one who had to squint so I didn't hurt my eyes Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's