AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What do you train for on Gymboree days?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
delpot Wrote:
Loki Wrote:tick hunting

loki taught me a fine lesson in that last night :x

You and I both, Del. He snuck up on me for $32k a week or two ago...

BlackJeep

RC: Leveled a skill today

:: raises hand ::

Promathia19

ACC/STR... need a new gun, haha

Thor

mudpies Wrote:well since I'll be here for about 3 hours of the gymboree today, guess I'll just keep on like normal.

:: petitiions for weekend gymboree ::

come on, let the rest of us enjoy a good gymboree sometime.
I second that!!
mudpies Wrote:well since I'll be here for about 3 hours of the gymboree today, guess I'll just keep on like normal.

:: petitiions for weekend gymboree ::

come on, let the rest of us enjoy a good gymboree sometime.

There was a gymboree on Saturday 1/19/08 Biggrin

mudpies

w00k Wrote:There was a gymboree on Saturday 1/19/08 Biggrin

oh yea, I was at a outa town that weekend I think. don't mind me, I'm just crying cuz I have practice tonight and won't be able to take advantage. poor me.

biffbaffboff

I dont change what stat im doing at that time.Ive spent 2 months doing non stop resistence followed by 5 weeks solid training strength.Gymboree's come and go and it works out the same at the end of the day.
biffbaffboff Wrote:I dont change what stat im doing at that time.Ive spent 2 months doing non stop resistence followed by 5 weeks solid training strength.Gymboree's come and go and it works out the same at the end of the day.

Exactly my point.

Well said.
biffbaffboff Wrote:I dont change what stat im doing at that time.Ive spent 2 months doing non stop resistence followed by 5 weeks solid training strength.Gymboree's come and go and it works out the same at the end of the day.

Hows that res working out for ya Smile

Marlo

Looked like fun.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's