AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Locked Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont get it, why do forums get locked? especially in the "off the wall" forums. i saw one forum get locked because it was "off topic" but i dont get why... it's 'OFF THE WALL". so how can a forum be locked? and what can do tp prevent it. is there like... a liner we could pull tp keep it going? i'm pretty disappointed that marlos thread was locked! its useful information, lets me know who to f with and who not to f with! i think this is why the the forums suck! yea i said it.
LikeWhoa Wrote:I dont get it, why do forums get locked? especially in the "off the wall" forums. i saw one forum get locked because it was "off topic" but i dont get why... it's 'OFF THE WALL". so how can a forum be locked? and what can do tp prevent it. is there like... a liner we could pull tp keep it going? i'm pretty disappointed that marlos thread was locked! its useful information, lets me know who to f with and who not to f with! i think this is why the the forums suck! yea i said it.

Marlo's thread started off great but turned south quickly...
LikeWhoa Wrote:what can do tp prevent it.

stay on topic, topic which is stated in the first post of the thread by the original poster. In my opninion, he should be some kind of mod for that topic and keep it "clean".

LikeWhoa Wrote:i'm pretty disappointed that marlos thread was locked! its useful information, lets me know who to f with and who not to f with! i think this is why the the forums suck! yea i said it.

that wasnt Marlo's thread i think Biggrin
And i'm dissapointed tool; by locking the thread you won't delete the "hate"
I like the hate Smile What gang is all about love?

LoL, did you just call me a tool? LoL
chance Wrote:I like the hate Smile What gang is all about love?

LoL, did you just call me a tool? LoL

who? me? come and get you "tool"

and i hate hate
alinutza Wrote:that wasnt Marlo's thread i think Biggrin
And i'm dissapointed tool; by locking the thread you won't delete the "hate"

After further review, that thread was doomed from the first post.
"too" instead of "tool" Smile
chance Wrote:After further review, that thread was doomed from the first post.

The very forst post, made by the Op, or my post?

mudpies

the forum was alive today. too bad I missed out on the fun.
Reference URL's