AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hosp Tag on GangUserList
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

buuddha

just thinking how much easier it would be to go about doing gang attacks if when you clicked on the User List of the opposing gang you could see which members of this gang are in the hosp or not. basically just adding that little Medical tag next to the names of people who have already been gang attacked or are alrdy in the hosp for some reason.

biffbaffboff

Agreed
very good idea, hope it wouldn't bring the dreaded 'lag' though
An awesome idea, indeed. A jail tag would be good too.

DirkDanja

would save precious time during war
Well, that may just be me, but I dont agree. There is a fine line between making a game easier/funnier, and just making the system do everything for you.

When you're in war, running under ennemy fire, you turn around a corner, and you come face to face with an ennemy in the rural district, if he's healthy, you hit him. But he may already be laying in a pool of blood around the corner.

Searching through the ennemies gang list too, i think, is part of the whole war concept.

MIght as well put only one switch called "do everything" button and click it the most time possible a day.

Thor

Gornikel Wrote:Well, that may just be me, but I dont agree. There is a fine line between making a game easier/funnier, and just making the system do everything for you.

When you're in war, running under ennemy fire, you turn around a corner, and you come face to face with an ennemy in the rural district, if he's healthy, you hit him. But he may already be laying in a pool of blood around the corner.

Searching through the ennemies gang list too, i think, is part of the whole war concept.

MIght as well put only one switch called "do everything" button and click it the most time possible a day.
Agreed

The line between practical and laziness is very thin.
yea but its annoying as hell tryin to war on a phone

buuddha

LikeWhoa Wrote:yea but its annoying as hell tryin to war on a phone

thats kinda where i was coming.

yes, playing on a real computer it is just a few more button clicks...but on a cell phone it would make ALL the difference!

Thor

80% of my online time on AL is on a cell phone. It's war, you have to chase your enemies, that's how it is.

No?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's