AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SKILLS = GYM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

KillTheMFenemy

WHATS BETTER?

HOW CAN I KNOW THE TOTAL POINTS TO UP LEVEL IN SKILLS?

Loki

never mind

Thor

I believe once you'll have studied enough, you will get a grade, starting with 'C' as the lowest and then the option to try the test will appear.

You decide if you wanna try the test at C or wait for a better grade since if you fail you will lose some studying points.

KillTheMFenemy

hmmm.. i see... but doesnt show the total skill points earned, or how much it is to up grade..

TheGeek

There's gotta be something left to discover, right?
Don't worry about the dog gone numbers.

peteplacid

^^^^ roflmao...leave that to the mathematicians out there, and steal the info from them, they are generally weak, and smart...can only protect themselves through me too muscle....it all appears a little too random too do your head in, ova the statistics! :roll: lmao, but i am willing to buy info, instead of steal! this is a personal dis! :wink:
You think statistics are hard, try deciphering the above!

DirkDanja

i havent understood chuck since ..... well i dont think ive ever understood him maybe the guys been in to many fights who knows but all the fights ive seen him in he hardly gets hit so maybe its just dementia
Reference URL's