AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: referral Bonus Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cant believe you dont get a bonus once they reach LVL40!!

Marlo

Or 30 for that matter.

Thor

Don't they get 1 at 35?

Hmm, actually I don't recall my highest 1 giving me that 100 points at level 35... Maybe not after all...
Nope it didnt happen at 30,35 or 40 for me either.
45? Smile...same here

KcCashBrigade

that is w33k sauce though honestly. Getting a referral to a super high level should garner equally fitting results in said area. The people who have spent alot of time in this area should be rewarded. Anyone can get a bunch of people to level 3; even a good cross section to 10. How many though can bring in battle hardened recruits that stay for the long haul. The few that due should be rewarded accordingly in my honest opinion.

badmanbren

I'd expect point of up to 1000 easilly if my referral hit level 40. It takes a long time to get there, and shows obviouslly you've brought a loyal member to the community.

Aqualung451

After the points I started getting for only 3 ppl I got to join TOH, I'm going to have to take a long hard look at getting some ppl sighned up over here. Thanks to my referals I'm a .....oh shhh right, sorry.

Number9Guy

<sarcasm>
I totally agree with everyone posting in this thread. I mean come on, it's a travesty not to be handed more free shit than you already are for not doing anything except posting your referral link in some random forum.
</sarcasm>

Amazing how a gift is no longer enough. Just be thankful you got a bonus. I'd assume anyone with a referral in the 40s has received thousands of FREE points for absolutely no work. If it's not enough, post your ref link on more forums to bring in more people.

Aqualung451

ok, here it is, please bring me good points. Smile
http://www.awakenedlands.com/register.php?

NO REFERRAL LINKS-USH

HEHE-USH
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's