AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ryanpearce

i was wondering what everyone thought about this topic? I feel that there should be some sort of level cap/cut off point for declaring wars. I mean like big gangs with 10-30 members attacking smaller gangs with like 5 memebrs just average levels like 10-15. i think you should only be allowed to declare wars on similar gangs with similar levels and members this way it is more even. for a small gang it is difficult to get gang points made more difficult when you get attacked in gang battles and lose the points :? let me know what you think i would be interested to see what everyone feels both in the bigger gangs and the smaller ones

thanks for reading ryan

Marlo

No way, average level should have nothing to do with declaration. Just because you are of lower levels should not make you immune to attacks. If a bigger, higher average level gang has low level members then low level gang's are good targets fro gang points.

You gotta take some lumps and persevere to make your gang worth a damn. If you wanna hide behind your level then you will never get bigger.

My recommendation is to either get a bunch of active members and haul ass on getting some gang points, or get a higher level player to roll in your crew. You are never gonna get sympathy for being a new gang.

Promathia19

no, sorry, lol, just no.. any "cap" of any kind seems like a bad idea to me

ryanpearce

ye but dont you think it would be fair to let the lwower level gangs have a chance and maybe work their way up by attacking and competing with the gansg around them instead of being battered every time and since the gang battle idea came in lower level gangs dont get much chance to upgrade gang points are hard to come by.
Well, my point is, this is a game where you are impersonating a new cyber identity, with a cyber life.

And, life, as we know it, aint fair.

So cyber life shouldnt be cyber fair.

ryanpearce

i have spoke to a few people and they seem to think its a good idea i think not only would it allow smaller gansg to improve and make the game more interesting but you would see the larger gangs going to war together and i think that would be good for the game a competition to see who is the best gang!

Marlo

Why should it be easy for a gang to come up? It should take hard work, a puck load of beatings and rampant activity. This game rewards that activity, so be more active and you will grow. Otherwise, lose the non-productive gang and get with a better already established one.

ryanpearce

i was thinking about leaving and joining a bigger gang and leaving someone in charge because i have done what i can in my gang now looking for a bigger gang to join. just wondering what everyones view point was about it obviously not a good idea then lol
it would be more intresting but those low lvls w ill make it up here anways so it doesnt matter

ryanpearce

so what you think just keep active and have active gang members!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's