AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Internal Gang Battles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe they should be a constant thing. Not just a once in a while thing. Deem it sparring, if you will, whenever team mates fight with one another and grow off of one another's strength, eh?

babyfaceandy

sounds like a great idea Biggrin
i think that makes sence but people in gangs would use it to thier advantage you could easily take off weapons and armour and your gang mate would level up sooo quick i mean spend a few k on stims and nimbuses you could level up every day . . . hmmmm i agree lol
Well, aren't you supposed to be helpin' your team-mates, anyway?

saint

Shotokan Wrote:i think that makes sence but people in gangs would use it to thier advantage you could easily take off weapons and armour and your gang mate would level up sooo quick i mean spend a few k on stims and nimbuses you could level up every day . . . hmmmm i agree lol

then us hospital hawks would see the same person constantly being attacked by their gang mate and join in the festivities Smile I did that a few times during the last gang combat days
you a smart one saint!
Reference URL's