AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why just jail?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fedese

(This might have already been posted in the forums somewere, i dont know)

Why should you only get sent to jail from crimes?
why cant there be some crimes that could send you to the hosp?
for example, there could be a crime were you maby.., mug a guy, then right before you strike he turnes around holding a kinfe in your supprise, next thing you know you are lyeing in a hospital bed...

or someone hiers you as a hitmen, and it backfiers...

these are just examples, but what i am saying is it would be more interesting if you could get sent to the hosp from a crime or something.

(I AM A BAD SPELLER,I KNOW)
(please post reply)

Promathia19

lol why should there be? jail is for when crimes fail. the person doing the crime should face the reasonable time with the crime committed to "realize what hes done and ""atone"" for their sins"(losing the ability to refresh AP along the process). if ur sent to the hospital, then u gain AP and plus u can stim out np.... thatd make it way too easy

Fedese

Shhhh... lol, just kiding
i dont know, just for fun.
and to buy stims you would kinda end up lossing $ to do crimes.., I like a risk (if you understand)

another thing is you could be doing your crime and it could say somethinf like "you got muged oh your way there" or something... make much sense?

biffbaffboff

I think your kind of on the right track here.But it should be crime= jail time..however when committing a mugging,like we do in pvp battles we should lose some health if that person is fighting back.

For instance.Simple mugging.You follow your rarget and demand cash.They refuse and a fight erupts.After a long battle you overpower your opponent and mug $8 out of there pocket,but not before you sufer a deep gash to the throat.1000 hp to start with and 766 hp after this mugging crime.

Or steal a sports car.You attempt this crime and from out of knowhere the owner of the car returns and starts a fight with you.You somehow manage to overpower your attacker and make off with his car,but not before suffering a stab wound to the groin.Money earned $1300.Hp to start with 1000 hp after crime 689.

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

DirkDanja

how bout some inmate fights it happens in RL why not Al if im in jail and someone else is in jail we fight loser goes to the infirmary and its the same as jail no ap refresh and now your layin there in critical condition

Fedese

I think those are both good idea`s...
I am just saying I think we should mix things up a little
Reference URL's