AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Career Logger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Casius

I've finally settled in on a career and started gaining ranks and abilities. Now I've been thinking about how I've spent my career points. Would be nice to have a logger that showed monthly/daily career point gains and expenditures. Maybe even throw in how many development points we have gained from career points. Any thoughts? :oops:
Keep a spreadsheet man. Once you get it set up all you have to do is plug in your numbers. Its quite easy.

Casius

Been thinking about it. Though every time i go to make a spreadsheet and keep up with stuff, zen makes a logger to keep up with it. I was hoping to get ahead of the curve on this one.

Err

Casius Wrote:Been thinking about it. Though every time i go to make a spreadsheet and keep up with stuff, zen makes a logger to keep up with it. I was hoping to get ahead of the curve on this one.

Zenith actually tracks your spreadsheets and doesn't make a logger until you have made a spreadsheet. :shock:
Reference URL's