AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Humanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I believe at your current level you would need to have 108 HUMANITY. eek.

badmanbren

I don't care about the happines lol. I'm not dropping that for sheesh. I wanna know the humanity score I would need to be able to non-stop train. And hell yeah it'd be insane, I'd be stuck on a level un-stoppable for that level or lowers. I'd love it lol.
sorry, meant to say humanity... 108 at your level is the humanity you would need.

badmanbren

Sheesh kebab! That's a frigin load. There goes my idea.... pfft.
well, if you didn't level it would only take 10,800 days. Which is like 29 years I think

biffbaffboff

108 or 10.8?

i ask because i very nearly get full happiness trains at level 24 with 9.29 i cannot see it possible being 108 :shock:
All those were based on his happiness lost, humanity, level.. everything.. it's different for almost everyone.

Happiness refresh is Level/2+Humanity rounded.

biffbaffboff

After i train at full energy and full happiness by the time it comes back around again ive got around 680/700 happiness so not bad on 9.29.I figured if my humanity was around 10 i could get full trains with full happiness.

badmanbren

Ushanewnewba Wrote:well, if you didn't level it would only take 10,800 days. Which is like 29 years I think

Sweet!! When I'm 45 I can do it. Hell yeah... you guys better not screw with my now. Days are so numbered!
this is how humanity is calculated

each day your are active (i think on at least once) - + .01 humanity

each level you have achieved past beyond level 1 - + .1 humanity

your happiness refresh: your level / 2 (rounded up) + humanity

so if youre level 15 with 8 humanity
15/2 = 7.5 (rounded up) = 8
8 + 8 humanity = 16 happiness refresh.

if youre 20 away, youre gonna need 2 or 3 more humanity to get that full refresh, because humanity adds + 1 happiness refresh per point
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's