AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Battle - Point Summary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

vInDicaTed

I was just looking at our last few gang battles and noticed in 2 of our losses how the battle points don't seem to add up:

Attacking gave us 6 points. The Opponents attacks gave us -9 points. It would seem that we should have a total of -3 but instead we received a total of -15 points. :shock:

Another loss we had Attacking 2 points. Opponents Attacks -1 point. Our grand total -3 points. :?

Am I reading this wrong or does it seem confusing?

-V-
i sent Zen an email last week and she is looking into it. it looks as though we are losing gang points for losing the WAR..not just the BATTLES. the message went something like this....

" we had a war with bad muthas.

they took our hideout. i understand they will get a certain amount of gang points for doing that (like in old format). that is fine and great and i like that idea.

we took 8 points in battles from them and lost 7. therefore, we should have had a net gain of +1 in gang battle points. that +1 should have been added to our total gang points.

our results say we were minus 15 (-15) points in the war. please.. let me know whats happening.

i thought the idea (which was a great one imo), was that you only LOSE points from your total gang points saved up, from "battles". do we lose points for losing our hideout too? otherwise, the total doesnt make sense. im hoping its another bug.

thanks."
Reference URL's