AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Calling All Gangs! - Win Money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

oddjob

noblebandit Wrote:u mean all the participating gangs will get a 15k? and the winner will get 115k...if so, are there any consolation prize? as the gang stays longer in the competition, the higher the consolation prize they get ( if ever they get beaten). if u are the first gang to be eliminated the lower the consolation prize ^-^

The way its set up is that everyone who enters, and doent break the rules, gets 15K no matter what. After that, winner takes all. A consolidation pot for 2nd isnt a bad idea, but thats not up to me.

*Edit: I will give a Razorflail valued at $120,000 to the gang that finishes in second*

noblebandit

all right...all clear to me

Chris Mangano

Alright, we are giving away quite a few prizes now. The breakdown looks like this

Everybody - $15,000
Last Place - Broyles Inc. Combat Axe
Third Place - Razorflail
Second Place - Defiance T-350
1st Place - Colt M23 Assault Pistol & $100,000

2 days left to sign up, don't get left out!
how many gangs are signed up?

PimpStars and?

Chris Mangano

So far the following gangs are participating...

PimpStars
Bad Kidz
Bad Babiez
Wolverines
Red Scorpions
KAOS Brothers

Chris Mangano

Also, I am going to throw in a Defiance T-350 Shotgun for the gang that finishes in third place. This is the best gun you can get prior to level 22.

Chris Mangano

Add KAOS 2 to the mix!

Jack Daniels

No word from our Theafer and Pirate friends?

Eirikur

we are discussing it, but possibly, possibly...

badmanbren

i hope my gang joins and wins obv but my moneys on bad kids for this 1 good luck Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's