AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: More Career Abilities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

DOrigin

You know how careers come with unique abilities, right? I've checked the Great Library and some abilities in career descriptions aren't even used. For example, the Science description says it helps with creating drugs, but nothing for the ability is even present. So, Zenith, can you please consider making some new career abilities?

mudpies

there's prolly stuff lined up for higher levels. patience.

filthymick

or possibly the new gang ap usage for drug crimes can be benefitted by this career in some highly useful way

DOrigin

This isn't just limited to the Science career. What about the Construction career where it says you can make explosives or what about taking other stuff besides batteries for the Manufacturing career?

Promathia19

lol would wait for higher lvls... but for manufacturing... theres still not a lot of abilities there compared to others XD
HOW BOUT SOME GRENADES FOR THE MILITARY!!???

Smile
pew, pew, and sharks with freakin lasers beams Smile
DOrigin Wrote:For example, the Science description says it helps with creating drugs, but nothing for the ability is even present. So, Zenith, can you please consider making some new career abilities?

Read the Sticky on the top of the page in General Disscusion thread.
Now, if you would wait some time, maybe there'll be something new.
Zen has to sleep too.

Scorpious

Conrad1103 Wrote:HOW BOUT SOME GRENADES FOR THE MILITARY!!???

Smile

I think Grenades would fall under manufacturing though. LOL THen they can sell them to the military. HEHE

I think it would be good if we had a heal others (besides just fellow gang members) for the med skill. Supposedly the science folks can sell their services to reduce hospital stays for the cybernetic implants so why not have medical able to make some cash as well then. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Hannibal

gtoofs Wrote:pew, pew, and sharks with freakin lasers beams Smile

How did you find out about my secret?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's