AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Pantheon Jail busting opportunity!!! ::: Updated :::
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Marlo

I am currently incarcerated for 674 minutes. Let the bidding begin.

I will be sitting until 6:59 server time, as I have made a deal with Bubba for early release. Best of luck jail busters!

KcCashBrigade

prisoner in chains!
Bubba's gonna make a madman of you!
hope your soap is on a rope Smile

Marlo

Im gonna do my best to stay out of the showers...

psheehan78

When I was in jail, the corner where the wall met the floor was a little curved. I could just kick the soap really hard and it curved up the wall and then i grabbed it out of the air. It's a pretty usefull trick :wink:

Marlo

Thanks for the advice Ghost, and thank you to all who who tried to spring me. Better luck next time guys... Here is the Honorable Mention Board:

6:56 pm Weebay got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:50 pm Chatterer got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:46 pm SirQuimalot got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:45 pm w00k got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:42 pm Weebay got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:41 pm Shadowguard got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:40 pm Shadowguard got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:37 pm KcCashBrigade got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:36 pm Geigh4Treigh got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:33 pm Punisher got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:32 pm GhostRider got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:30 pm PhisheFL got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
6:29 pm Weebay got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
so you cred out eh?
I can understand creditting out when you are like 999 minutes, but when you are in the range where people can bust you, why credit out? Often wondered that from many people.

Marlo

I look at it this way. I was in there for a doable time, and posted about it to give people the chance. I on the other hand, would rather set up the alotted time frame, and cred out to keep up with gym trains.

I figured a half hour was a decent amount of time for people to get their chances in.
Fractaleyes Wrote:I look at it this way. I was in there for a doable time, and posted about it to give people the chance. I on the other hand, would rather set up the alotted time frame, and cred out to keep up with gym trains.

I figured a half hour was a decent amount of time for people to get their chances in.

Unless you get the message you need more experience lol. I have my best bust at 610 and you at 640 was too much for me to attempt Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's