AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hit list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

Now i know this is going to be controversial but id like to propose a new forum area called the Hit list board.

Now i know we already have 2 oustanding hitmen at all our disposal and the servise they offer is first class.Now that thats out of the way..

You have some beef with someone and the anger boils up but you cant do much about it yourself..so you come to the Hit list board and post who you want hit and how much your willing to pay.Then someone will come along and do the hit for you at the price you want to pay.

The flaws in this plan are obvious but it would be a cheaper option and you would be "fronting it out" with the other player.

Im sure the hitmen business will still flourish as thier service is 100% confidential but doesent it get annoying when you dont know where the hits originated from?

The board would obviously be for the players with the balls to stand up and front out the other player and would make things a little bit more interesting.

I know im gonna get slaughtered in the following posts but its just a crazy idea.Then again some may agree :shock:
I love it. But I think it would be best if the board was anonymous Wink

Or two options, anonymous and open. with 20% more fee from the game for anonymous.

Would be fun if people got to set their own price on the hit, and see who is willing to do it ^^

biffbaffboff

Yea the funds would be taken automatically from your bank when you set the hit.If the hit is not done after 12hrs the funds are returned with a loss of 10%.

biffbaffboff

To make things even more interesting if you post a hit you could also have a buy off price! i.e

I want nitro hospitalised and im willing to pay 4k
Nitro can buy off this hit at a cost of 3k

if the player targeted buys out of the hit then all funds involved are sent to the annonymous/not annonymous hit maker.

Although the hit price would have to be more than the buy out price.
Adding this into the game pages would be more efficient than adding a forum section. I don't really see it as controversial, but you may not like who you end up paying to hit someone.

For example, say you want to put a hit out on JimBob for $10,000. However, BillyBob, his friend, takes him out and gets your money. He then splits it with JimBob.

While in real life this couldn't really happen since JimBob would be dead for good, here it might have results you aren't too keen about.

I think posting it similar to the credit market would work well. If you want to post a $40,000 hit on someone, you will need to have the money up-front just like posting credits. There would have to be some fee just to post however, or I can see it being abused.
biffbaffboff Wrote:To make things even more interesting if you post a hit you could also have a buy off price! i.e

I want nitro hospitalised and im willing to pay 4k
Nitro can buy off this hit at a cost of 3k

if the player targeted buys out of the hit then all funds involved are sent to the annonymous/not annonymous hit maker.

Although the hit price would have to be more than the buy out price.

Might have to limit the amount of hits you can post on a player per day then. Otherwise he pays you off and you turn around and post a hit again.

biffbaffboff

If you chose to have a buy off price then you couldnt re advertise a hit on the player for 24hrs that would work.
And I think the hit has to be a hosp Smile

might have it posted in the player bar

Send Mail | Send Cash | Add Friend | Add Enemy | Take out hit order

TheGeek

We used to do that with the Bounty boards in a couple games ive played. We were all murderers and anytime someone got a bounty on their head, we'd kill him ourself and split the cash with him. hehe

biffbaffboff

But still the guy was hospitalised and if the bounty isnt exaubrant i.e 50k and more realistic like 4k or 5k then there would be no real abuse of this as stims cost alot
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's