AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Change the order of killing blow options..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LuparKoor

Zenith, could you change the order of the fight's killing blow options so that "Hospitalize" is now on the bottom, with "walk away" or whatever it's called in the middle?

People get hospitalized all of the time because of lag when fighting.. "Hospitalize" lines up right behind my "attack with shotgun" and when your repeatedly clicking that button, then the fight unexpectedly ends (after a little unnoticed lag) then alot of times people accidentally hospitalize others when they just mean to shame them for exp.

oddjob

ya ive had same problem...click...click...click...whoa almost hospitalized em

it would be much better if leave em lyin was the middle option

LuparKoor

Has anyone else noticed that Zenith doesn't visit and respond to posts as much as she used to?

I wonder if that means she's into some heavy coding..
LuparKoor Wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Zenith doesn't visit and respond to posts as much as she used to?

I wonder if that means she's into some heavy coding..

That would be a yes. Smile New attack code is getting some final bug fixes and then hopefully we will stop waiting and get it going.

In addition, the last 2 weeks I've been working on a lot of things that you won't really see. Most of them are tracking what players do, so we can be better informed about future decisions. In addition, I've been sorting through various anti-cheat features that were very much needed.

LuparKoor

So how about a response on the hospitalize option
LuparKoor Wrote:So how about a response on the hospitalize option

Won't have to worry about that with the new combat code Smile

LuparKoor

Ahh ok Smile
Reference URL's