AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lets have a day where the game refreshes at 2mins 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

biffbaffboff

special event day where we get twice as many energy and action point refreshes Biggrin

filthymick

conveniently on a gymboree day. also have unlimited overtime that day on your careers too.....

i wish :roll:

Hiei008

lol unlimited overtime... yeah i wish... good luck with that one lol... though i do think gymboree shoudl be weekly (or bi weekly) i.e once a week or once every two weeks... kinda like those double exp days in most free mmorpgs lol

teamhood

Hiei008 Wrote:lol unlimited overtime... yeah i wish... good luck with that one lol... though i do think gymboree shoudl be weekly (or bi weekly) i.e once a week or once every two weeks... kinda like those double exp days in most free mmorpgs lol

I would love to see a Gymboree bi-weekly.

BlackJeep

I would call sick into work if I woke up to a 2x refresh day, that would be sweet

badmanbren

No man... no gymboree once weeklly. Then we'll take it for granted more. And if there was ever such thing of unlimited overtime day... I'd have celotape holding my eyes open to make sure I never fell asleep, using every AP on that. Razz
I would have to invest in some red bull and Adult diapers first! :shock:

Marlo

Canosoup Wrote:I would have to invest in some red bull and Adult diapers first! :shock:

Never play AL for 24 hours straight without adult diapers. Never.

theghost83

listen to that man he knows
Canosoup Wrote:I would have to invest in some red bull and Adult diapers first! :shock:

How bout 20 bucks instead Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's