AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Farked up EXP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Marlo

I just wasted someone for the first time, and needless to say I was excited to watch it unfold. However, Upon further examination I realize that I only got 52 exp. for this unprecednted event.

Now, from my level you can deduce the level of player that I attack. And from there you can figure what kind of exp. I normally get. I figured that being the first time I could take this schnuka I would load up on Exp..

Anyone else finding this problem?

Promathia19

mayb that player's lvl is high, but the stats are lower than what its supposed to be. but it was a problem for me from 2 exp targets a while back. they lvl up a lot, but they leave their stats as is.

Scorpious

But only 52 XP?????? I have hit higher targets with bad stats and/or weapons/armor and received more than that. Only time I receive that low is if I hit a target levels and levels below me. Probably just a fluke there.
You honorably defeat greengrow in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 39

lvl28 on lvl25 something is amiss

Marlo

^^^^^^^^^^
Thats the one...

mudpies

that's all you get for attacking my homie

badmanbren

That might just be Greengrow having a bug on his player... haha. I've been getting reasonable EXP.
Reference URL's