AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Crimes/ Crimes on demand/Headhunting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somebody hit you, hospitalized you, and you cant fight back like a proper man, well you dont need to, if you got enough cash or credits. Put a bounty on their heads.

New link in Explore would be "Bounty Office"

Name Bounty Accept

MeanMugger 10 000 Yes

If you accept you will be brought directly to the attack screen of MeanMugger, and if you defeat him you will collect Bounty, the bounty then disappears. And MeanMugger gets an event "BlaBlaMan Collected your head"
would be auto hospitalized with maybe a standard 150min hospitalized time and minimum ransom on 10 000 or 50credits

If the BountyHunter fails, the bounty will still stand and he wont be eligible to try again. Minimum level to accept these kind of missions would be level 3 or 8, industrial district or Rural district link.

----------------------------------

other idea is to buy/sell vehicles like Bike/motorcycle/car/horse/private jet/

less cost to travel and you get access to new missions

Drive-By
Run over
Stalk
Threaten/intimidate
Wreck House

The successrate does not only depend on skill rating but also on the vehicle you bought, the better vehicle the better chance. New choice on Grand Theft Auto to keep car you steal, with chance of getting caught with stolen merchandise out on mission leading to double felony and increased prison time.

Double felony would mean that you would have to spend 50credits to get out

noblebandit

Those are cool ideas...i love it Biggrin
New crimes that would be neat are mafia crimes. These would rely on a fair amount on strength and resistance, and melee weapon. Neat for people going that way to have some crimes to rely on that they could do good on.

Thug buisness

- Breaking bones 2ap

- Evicting 3ap

- Highjacking 5ap

- Collecting safety money 10ap

- Threatening Witness to silence 15ap

- Doing a hit 20ap

- Rob FBI evidence storage 30

- Bankrobbery 35ap
Druchii Wrote:New crimes that would be neat are mafia crimes. These would rely on a fair amount on strength and resistance, and melee weapon. Neat for people going that way to have some crimes to rely on that they could do good on.

Thug buisness

- Breaking bones 2ap

- Evicting 3ap

- Highjacking 5ap

- Collecting safety money 10ap

- Threatening Witness to silence 15ap

- Doing a hit 20ap

- Rob FBI evidence storage 30

- Bankrobbery 35ap

I like.
fantastic Biggrin

i need a reason to start working on those skills hehe

TheGeek

I'd like to see alot more cyber crimes and espionage/intel. (I noticed the new 20ish ap crimes put in under surveillance, cool) Some new item slots would be nice too! For instance an Accessory slot for us would be hackers to have a laptop or something providing better success chances, stats or decreases to bust chance.

Would add another type of build for crimes! Instead of most everyone being a strong arm robber/melee attacker. High int, acc, dex guys to commit counterintel crimes, hacking, fraud etc.

fading3

so i think we also need another system ...bodyguard,
if somebody hired someone as bodyguard,
then the attacker should fight against the bodyguard first and have to sent him to the hospital, is it ok?
then you would have to put level restrictions on how much stronger the bodyguard could be then the attacker.

is a lovely idea Biggrin

another way to earn some cash every day, someone could hire you for 2000-3000 a day to be the body guard

fading3

yeah,maybe
i prefer to be a bandit! lol
Reference URL's