AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

valleroy86

Hello all, stuff happened while I was visiting tonight so I'm back.

My friends before I quit, are still friends. My enemies before I quit, yall have a clean slate. I forgive yall for whatever happened in the past. The past is the past.

It was definitly weird not playing AL, and it's good to be back.

To all my friends, I look forward to your emails. To all my previous enemies, I look forward to them too. Just remember, your on a clean slate now, if ya want it like the old days, that can be arranged.

Nothing will change with me, I will most likely not check out this thread for a week. I rarelly checked the forums back them, and that ain't gonna change. Look forward to playing with yall again and it's good to be back.

Zeus86
wb man...you know you never leave al........it leaves you Smile
Welcome back Zeus. I know I missed talking to you and having you around the game. Smile
Punisher Wrote:wb man...you know you never leave al........it leaves you Smile

I considered putting myself in fed jail like id#7486 but couldn't bring myself to do it knowing it would be the point of no return, who needs good grades anyway
g2o2d4wp Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:wb man...you know you never leave al........it leaves you Smile

I considered putting myself in fed jail like id#7486 but couldn't bring myself to do it knowing it would be the point of no return, who needs good grades anyway
That is a great attitude Smile
ahh, the suicide ban, what a way to go out.

dayute

Welcome back, looks like the 499ers have some slots if you need a gang.

valleroy86

dayute Wrote:Welcome back, looks like the 499ers have some slots if you need a gang.

Good ole Dayute.. I believe you have me blocked in-game, unblock me? It's only fair. I'm whipping your slate clean, only fair to whipe mine clean as well.
so.. what brought you back?

valleroy86

Conrad1103 Wrote:so.. what brought you back?

Friends
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's