AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why (Attacking)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Everyone

I am new to this game..I am rather enjoying it, but there is one little thing that i find a little annoying..It seems as of late that whenever i attack someone, the next day or so..I will get email with this sob story..please stop attaking me, Blah, Blah. Now First off i choose to attack people that are offline, and choose people at random. And that is more then I can say about other people, who do attack while online. But thats the game. But Isn't this what you are supposed to do? How else are supposed to gain level.

Anyway just wanted to see if this was the standard, or I am do something wrong.

Thanks
Enjoy the mails, they are a proof that you are on the way up!

mudpies

if they're offline they have no reason to complain. Maybe refer them to this thread. If they still complain maybe we should show them what truly annoying (online) attacks really are.
Thanks..I just wanted to know that i was in the right

Loki

You was definitely in the right.

shadowinc

keep it bro,if they whine about offline attack,all i can say is to attack them more and if they keep whinning ask them if they want a online attack,it usally shuts them up,good luck bro,you are heading in the right way to being a great player :evilsmirk:
Let em whine. lol :wink: :roll:

mudpies

don't let your stats slip, cuz if you slip you str8 trippin

Hiei008

how else do you level? well you can do that with crimes as well lol you dont HAVE to attack to get exp ;p

TheGeek

When I get mails like that, I post them to the forums so everyone can laugh at them. =] well, i used to, dont get mails like that anymore. =[
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's