AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: School Classes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like in school or college, you take multiple classes in a day. I think you should be able to do 1 of all 3 kinds of classes at once on AL. One of PE, one of Computers, and one of Martial Arts.

I think it's kinda bogus that you have to take 1 class at a time.

mudpies

first I'd like to see more classes added since many of us are done with all available classes now.

Hiei008

id like to see special abilities you can learn from taking other classes (kinda like how you can get abilities from work) like having abilities that deal with what you see in the description for the martial arts classes for example... when i first started playing and took martial arts i thought i was actually gonna learn an ability to let me roll with a punch or what not lol
That'd be awesome.

carr9190

I like that special ability learned from the classes.

AlienaFerox

but, if we already got through the classes... i was reffering to the higher level players, I still don't have enough AP for 2 or 3 courses [ :oops: ] that means we must pass through the school again... or not? maybe, work a little bit on the school, maybe like modify it, like it was done with the careers... A complete change... anybody agrees?

carr9190

Im not sure what your suggesting Doc.

filthymick

how about, once the school courses are finished, you can do them all again if you want. that's easy enough, right?

mudpies

by the by, I seem to remember it being said the School will be given a major face lift, much like the Jobs did. Your wish may somewhat come true.

badmanbren

Yer, Zen said schools will be re-coded. Just give her some time... I'm sure they won't be too long.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's