AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: i didnt try to hospitalize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You honorably defeat Chris in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 403
Hospitalization Time : 44

Unfortunately, while you spend time quickly attacking Chris the cops catch you in the act.
I though that police can catch you only when you hospitalize?
Wow, new one on me, maybe either the code needs tweeked or the code is now for any type of attack that is done toward 1 character multiple times.

I think it should be for any attack considering their is always a slight possiblity that cops arriving when least expect them.

At least you got your experience. lol
again: :cry:
You honorably defeat Sarge in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 374
Hospitalization Time : 49

Unfortunately, while you spend time quickly attacking Sarge the cops catch you in the act.
secound time in row
Maybe Zen is wanting us to "mix up" who we are attacking and not just attack the same person/s over, and over, and over, and...........
Eaglefreak Wrote:Maybe Zen is wanting us to "mix up" who we are attacking and not just attack the same person/s over, and over, and over, and...........

Ding! We got a winner!

We now check for how many attacks you have against your opponent in a 24-hour period. It doesn't matter what type of attack it is. If you have a ton, then you have a chance of going to jail. It's not an automatic thing however. The more attacks you make against the same target, the greater your chances of winning the jail lottery. You are still guaranteed some attacks without a jail chance too.

I want to thank all those players out there who like to keep other players in the hospital for more total minutes than there are in an actual day for the change. Last week is proof that people with the power to do this will abuse it. My apologies for those who are innocent of any wrongdoing, but I cannot code the system to detect "intent".

Hopefully as a community we will understand that even if someone makes you upset, sending them to the hospital every single time they log in is just not right.

P.S. If two people attack each other all day long, their jail chances are basically zero. They cancel each other out. But if one person is beating down on the same person and they can't fight back... then the jail code chances kick in.
sarge and chris are both inactive so im sure that they dont mind any attacks lol
Reference URL's