AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Official St. Patrick's Day Winners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Druchii Wrote:I wonder how high the auction for 1.5 humanity would go lol

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if Zen would let us auction off our pick? lol
If you could, I'm sure you could easily net over 1.2-1.3mill, if you let people get their pick.
I'll start the bidding at 1 mil

Tanker

i want the Steyr Aug A4 Shamrock (Assault Rifle with a kick o' luck)
You have to wait till the other winners pick before you. I am just waiting for shadowfogger to pick. Been waiting all day.
NiteSlayer Wrote:You have to wait till the other winners pick before you. I am just waiting for shadowfogger to pick. Been waiting all day.

not everyone reads the forum, have they been notified to come on the forum and post?
Jolabent Wrote:not everyone reads the forum, have they been notified to come on the forum and post?

i have sent a mail to shadowfogger lol
If you are going to sell items, please handle it after the picks are made. Humanity cannot be sold. If you pick humanity (at least 1 player has to pick it) then you are "stuck" with it.

The #2 pick is on the way. It had to do with the humanity aspect. Sorry.

Tanker

oops didnt know about order thing said wait til behemoth picked
zenith Wrote:If you pick humanity (at least 1 player has to pick it) then you are "stuck" with it.

sure would be nice to be "stuck" with that Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's