AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What if?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AlienaFerox

Would it be an agreeable concept to implement experience for hits in wars? I mean, like many of you all agree, right now these wars don't give anything to encourage people to fight in, like the past wars did...
Wouldn't it be a nice idea to get xp based on the damage you do in wars? Like, a quarter of the total damage done...

E.G. you hit for 1000 damage, you see 250 xp in your bar...

filthymick

love the idea... example is a little far off though

for every war you gang wins, participating members get 100 xp

more like this maybe. it would better suit ppl less active and still hook up ppl that are fiends for Al

AlienaFerox

filthymick Wrote:love the idea... example is a little far off though

for every war you gang wins, participating members get 100 xp

more like this maybe. it would better suit ppl less active and still hook up ppl that are fiends for Al

sure, but the way you say it, people could probably throw in a merely 4 ap for one attack and get as much xp as the ones who invest much more in one war, so I am still pro for the xp based on the number of attacks or damage, even if what I said was preety much exagerated, with a quarter out of the total damage... Smile

filthymick

good point there. ok then your example is good, maybe a little less then 1,000 half it so theres more " instant gratification "

125 xp for 500 damage

how's that?

AlienaFerox

filthymick Wrote:good point there. ok then your example is good, maybe a little less then 1,000 half it so theres more " instant gratification "

125 xp for 500 damage

how's that?

very fine with me, indeed, let's wait for some more opinions, right? Biggrin
it would be a great idea implemented in the game, in my opinion, people now find that AP just a waste of money and experience, which they would get if they would bust people out of jail or do crimes, so I think this idea will even the situation, and people will have a thing to fight for Smile

ShadowKid

im not saying it is a bad idea but it only really suits the villain family due to you lotare always warring so im not into this idea but its still a good idea which i think could work

carr9190

Im liking this idea. I am all for wars, but i have found that recently i really no longer have wanted to war cause i feel its a wait of AP that i could use to do crimes or bust my friends out when i can.
Reference URL's