AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: way that several weaker players could defeat stronger one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
insted of attacking directly you could support your gang mambers (it would cost 1/3 your energy like normal attack) Supported player would get bonunns to his battle Attributes in next attack equal to 20% of your battle attributes)
I think that would solve most cases when one stonger players bullies several weaker ones Smile

Scorpious

Will be good if you can stack it with more than one person helping. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Scorpious Wrote:Will be good if you can stack it with more than one person helping. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
yep definitlly the more the merrier lol

decadency

great idea! i was thinkin of somethin like this! anyway chance this could be implemented?
sounds like fallensword to me Smile but it still sounds like a good idea

badmanbren

Yer, I've always approved of 2v1 or 3v1 or more. But off course if that player has support in the next batlle from another player it could end up like 3v2 or more. After one battle that support is lost obviouslly, but will cost 2/3 of energy for a player to support a player they have already supported in the past 24hours, then ALL energy to support the same player 3 or more times in the past 24hours or so.
would definitely be nice to fight realistic gang fights were often it's 2-3 vs 1
I was thinking about that as ofence ability but yep it could be use in defense to Smile Good thinking badmanbren
then you would have thinking more when and who do you attack becouse for example
if you attack one player to many times for exp his gangmates could make nasty suprize for you he he
I would support this. I would like it to be a gang function, where you get 20% of all your players in gangs stats for temp boost.. something like that. Or you can sign up for a group attack on a player. When you feel u have enough players, boom hit the higher up! Come on peeps, I know you have better ideas than me! I would love to see myself in hops by level 10's-20's would be cool!

Maybe even an anonymous attack/?
I think my idea would prevent possibility that small gang could rule game and disband much biger gangs
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's