AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sports Book.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The hell happened to that category? I was gonna offer a bet to the Giants whoopin' on the Patriots. =D!
i still see it.

coltfanjay

me too, :shock:
you have to sign into the forum to see the sports book. (enter id and password). a lot of people dont know this, i tried starting a thread but it got moved to the sports book section. its hard to inform people when they dont know.
Since the forums are spidered by Google and other search engines 24/7, having anything that resembles gambling needs to be moved to non-public sections of the forums.

Marlo

Spidered?

saint

Search engines use automated software programs that crawl the web. These programs called "crawlers" or "spiders" go from link to link and store the text and the keywords from the pages in a database. "Googlebot" is the name of Google's spider software.
Well. I wasn't logged in. XD!! I love the spread for the Giants.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:The hell happened to that category? I was gonna offer a bet to the Giants whoopin' on the Patriots. =D!

how much r u willing to bet cause the giants r the ones who r going to get the whoopin

hunter52070

saintt Wrote:Search engines use automated software programs that crawl the web. These programs called "crawlers" or "spiders" go from link to link and store the text and the keywords from the pages in a database. "Googlebot" is the name of Google's spider software.

Hokey smokes Saint you're a damn hacker! Remind me to not piss you off!

sorry off topic.

If you want in on the action mail Konyen or whoever he is ingame with what you wanna put on the game.

I spelled his name wrong had to look it up in my mail
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's