AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: High interest bank account?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

teamhood

What do you guys think about adding a high yielding bank account? It work similar to a CD in real life where you can keep putting cash into it and it will yield a higher monthly interest rate than the current bank account.

There would obviously be penalties if you withdraw early and all that kind of good stuff. Anyone else think that would be a good idea on a way to make some good cash in the long term?

What should the interest rate be? What should the minimum amount of time you should keep your cash in the account and withdraw without a penalty?

I was just thinking about it... and it could be a good way to add something simple to the game and another way for patient people to make cash...

mrbadmood

i can get behind this idea. i wouldn't mind being able to put away a little something that pays off in, say, a higher than average monthly dividend than one would get from a bank. naturally, i would expect penalties for early withdrawal, etc.

no reward without risk.
I would LUV somthing like that!! It would make saving money a hellofalot easier. Right now i find it WAY to easy to spend Sad

AlienaFerox

you get my vote, lad'... However, IMO that is not such an easy thing to do... Let's see what Zen has to say about this great idea... That's because I always have some money in the bank, and I wouldn't mind them to grow faster 8)
if u ask me it should be like 2-3X the normal interest. nothing intense, but definitely worth it Smile maybe a lil more. but nothin rigged
Reference URL's