AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Best hit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i had a 580 once. Smile

grabtindy

Mine's bigger.

psheehan78

My best hit ever came out of a gravity bong when I was 17. We used a milk carton and I wasn't introduced to Northern Lights before. I wasn't functional for about two days.
i love you gr

BlackClouds

psheehan78 Wrote:My best hit ever came out of a gravity bong when I was 17. We used a milk carton and I wasn't introduced to Northern Lights before. I wasn't functional for about two days.
lol We called them bucket rippers and I'm certain they took quite a few years off my life.

KcCashBrigade

I had one in my first college house in Scrantz that was right next to my front door. The base was an entire garbage can we stole from the meathead down the street neighbors. I took a huge plastic animal cracker bear that just happend to be the same size as a boltte of cheap vodka(bankers club) So i cut the bottom of the bankers club, shoved in the top of the bear and used plummers putty to cement the two pieces together. I drilled a top through the cap of the bankers club and went out and found a slide piece to put in it. just so happens I found one that was blown in the shape of a phish. So it looked like the piece was floating just above the water in an entire garbage can full of water. I used that same plummers putty to cement that piece in place

You would have to lift it with two hands to bring it up to neck level. I kept a ping pong ball within the grav piece so it stopped the water splash from pushing down too hard. Open up the cap; stand over the top of it...and liiiiiiiiiiiights out!

badmanbren

Check Signature. It was like Tekken... "Finish Him!" Twisted

filthymick

thats Mortal Kombat, silly Twisted

mines not too big yet i think it was like 314

scratch that. just got this...

4.) You hit for 375 points of damage. BOUNTYHUNTER resists 11 for a total of 364 damage.

syntheticdarkness

697 against Sam I Am

i used the force.

8)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's