AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Crime Logger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mudpies

now that we just got the Bust logger, how about a Crime logger? maybe the same code can be used.

carr9190

a crime logger? well if theres a bust logger i dont see why we shouldent have a crime logger.
i asked zenith about this one awhile back, and she said she was working on it, but there is so much information that it lags the server to add a recorder like that, so shes probably working on stabilizing it. as far as i am aware its already in the works, because zenith is ridiculous and its tough to tell what shes working on because new stuff comes out all the time Biggrin
abysmalpoptart Wrote:i asked zenith about this one awhile back, and she said she was working on it, but there is so much information that it lags the server to add a recorder like that, so shes probably working on stabilizing it. as far as i am aware its already in the works, because zenith is ridiculous and its tough to tell what shes working on because new stuff comes out all the time Biggrin

It works, but there are millions of records. My page for instance takes 20 seconds to load, and I have a very low amount of crimes performed. I'd hate to see how long it would take for someone who actually doesn't waste any AP.
yikes thats insane!!! .. . . screw that -.- maybe instead of a daily logger do like a weekly logger so we see how much cash we get each week

mudpies

doh!
Reference URL's