AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New logger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Menamos

Quote:08.January.9 - Added the Ares JailRecorder for players with donator days. Shows the players you have busted the most (top 50) with your bust record, minutes saved, experience earned, and best bust for each player. Does not include you, nor jail busts prior to when the jail logs were introduced (2006!).

See Zen listens!!! Biggrin

Scorpious

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a negative. lol lol lol lol lol

Player Busted Attempts Record Minutes Saved Best Bust EXP Earned
LordBustaLot 21 10 - 9 - 2 1,282 84 -2

nbsvtvt

very cool. Thanks, Zenith! Or should you be thanking me, as you are in my top 50 busted?

thawdgharp

so scorpious busted someone and lost EXP?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thawdgharp Wrote:so scorpious busted someone and lost EXP?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you fail a bust and get stuck in jail you lose EXP.

Scorpious

I guess those 9 failures outweighed the 10 successes. Then again the best bust for my fellow gang member there was only 84 minutes. Surprised I am not double digits for that record. lol lol lol lol

Scorpious

THanks for this Zen. "You're" awesome as always. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

thawdgharp

i like you're updates! your awesome!

Menamos

Mommy 65 38 - 17 - 10 4,633 250 987

Good thing my wife is on top with most busts.

That didn't sound right..... :shock: :shock:

badmanbren 14 7 - 5 - 2 5,051 477 951

But ▲ this guy I've saved most minutes.

You so owe me Naughtymanbren.

Scorpious

My top three are from the same gang. However, since there are a certain few I look for some others who are number 9 through 13 should be in the top 10 soon. During my wild years I was busting anyone and everyone. Still have a few 499ers on my list unfortunately. lol lol lol J/K 499ers you earned it then. Although I bet you would have been higher on the list 4 to 6 months ago. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's