AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Territory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

decadency

ok heres an idea..

imagine the industrial district, owned by gang.. like lets say.. uhmm dissidence (picked the gang by random).. by owning i mean like gang turf, territorial stuff like in RL ya know. any1 outside the gang who steps in gets attacked, mugged, mybe hospitalizations a little too much.

whats the point? i dunno, adds a little flare to the game.. so some guy outside the gang could either risk goin into the area to buy sumthin or mybe buy some immunity fee from dissidence? like 5k for free entrance into the area for a month.. then maybe in the future zen could add more districts for differnt gangs to conquer..

downfall/dilemma:
what if Hitmen for Hire decides to own downtown decatur? lol any suggestions?

these are just thoughts k? some feedbacks would be appreciated..

coltfanjay

i'm hearin bottles clickin together..."oh, warriors, come out and plaaaay!!!"

lol

Twisted

Marlo

Dissidence wants the industrial district.

decadency

LOL again i'd like to emphasize.. i chose dissidence as an example randomly ok? no offense guys, i was gonna use villains again but i didnt want to sound uhhh villainist? lol like racist.. u get the pic.. :?

badmanbren

Off course if this happened Downtown would kind of have to be a neutral area. Unless another level 1 place was opened to be kept neutral.
Decater Beach is Wrangler territory, as of today. Anyone that steps inside.. gets beat to a pulp (once i hit level 30).
Taken from Yoda's history book.

"For one reason or another the Elder gang decided it was in their best interest show their dominance across the lands. Their once friendly competitions were no longer friendly. The Elders were the first and only gang to knowledge to take over an entire district, and charging a toll to pass. The Awakened Land National Guard came to the rescue but they were not strong enough to stop the mighty Elders. Some believe that Zenith herself gave the National Guard the powers of the gods, whatever happened the National Guard was able to repel the Elders and no one has ever again ruled an entire district and most likely will not ever again."

biffbaffboff

Better still have a gang war day for certain areas.Those wishing to control downtown fight to controll that for a whole 24hrs. The gang with the most victories over thier opponents takes controll of that turf for say 2 weeks?.

It would give the gang members a 20% pvp home turf advantage and they could have more options in the OC's with better chance of success.They would also have 10% reduced prices in the stores kinda protection benifits.

When the 2 weeks are up its gang war again but the gang that once owned downtown could not apply to take control of that area again they would have to chose a different district.

coltfanjay

i like it, biff
Good luck Smile A few have tried this, it's funny for the first 10 minutes... I would not suggest ever trying this Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's