AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Page Banner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LuparKoor

I know Awakened lands in not big on graphics, and I understand why, but I was wondering if we couldn't be allowed to insert an image of limited size on the gang information page.

This was we could show off our gang's creativity, and it would only be seen when someone clicked on our gang name.

I know things like this could be abused, but perhaps you could give the forum moderators the ability to approve/disapprove the images so that no questionable jpegs would show up.

Many people here would probably take great pride in their gang pictures.

[Image: LaserTurkeys.JPG]

filthymick

Freakin LASER TURKEYS!!!!!!! wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0t!!!!!

i also like this idea.....

Dragon

Ever since the birth of my gang, I have always wanted to have some sort of gang picture, so that I can represent and express my gang, to the best that one possibly can. Also, I love working with all sorts of computer graphics and such, so I am definitely behind this, all of the way.

Smile
I say yes, but they would have to be small so they don't slow down the game.
i love the idea..... but isnt it just as good to have the avatars in the forums.... i mean maybe implement a gang avatar....but maybe make it 10k instead of 5k....idk just throwin opinions around...

filthymick

dont let this idea dissapear in the back pages of the forum. this really is a good idea.

as a suggestion, why don't some of you post some of the banners you would use for your gang. i'd sure love to what you guys feel represents your gangs

Dragon

[Image: e3xme4dc1indmqn0cds.png]

tigersclaw69

^^^^^^

wow thats insanely awesome!

mudpies

:: cringes at the thought of all the japanamation that will be all over the place ::

shoyshaka superdupermegaepic powerball attack shouwwwwwwwwwww
Reference URL's