AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Just Graduated from AL University.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

playajam

I just completed the last class and now have no more classes to take. Zen, can we get a graduate school going?

i'd like to get my masters.
congrats man....i second this motion....maybe even go on to get a doctorate Smile

Marlo

No where near ya...But that sure does sound great.

delpot

118 days till i graduate

PE400, all 3 computer programming courses and 17 more days of COMP200
you need 50 energy for the PE 400..which means level 20 Sad

delpot

i plan on being level 20 by the next 78 days though...itll be my last course Biggrin
you have 88 days, i have 55 to get there lol

Scorpious

Grats. 11 days left on my last class also. I forgot all about that last class because I was too low to do it. THen I looked around the school (was actually hoping to see new classes, LOL) and noticed I forgot one. HEHE Having a new set of classes or even some specialized ones would be awesome I think too. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

mrbadmood

i've got to concur with this idea. i've often wondered what was beyond completing all the courses.

it might be nice to have graduate courses directed towards each specific career, and the completion of these courses could even become a contingent factor in obtaining some new special abilities.
29 days and i'm finished Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's