AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why not have bows in the game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

tigersclaw69

Wouldn't it be cool to have some high tech bows to shoot arrows through your opponents with? Just a thought.

Wolfbane

yeah I think it would be nice to have bows it would change weapons up a bit but a gun to a bow I think the gun would win evertime :wink:

AlienaFerox

Wolfbane Wrote:yeah I think it would be nice to have bows it would change weapons up a bit but a gun to a bow I think the gun would win evertime :wink:

what if a bow would offer certain bonuses, like the higher change of dodgind an opponent's attack or a faster firing rate? just a thought :oops:
Actually I think that idea has merit... its not any worse than bringing a knife to a gun fight. :wink:

carr9190

I think it would be cool to have some bows in the game. but what would really matter is the arrows if there regular arrows then the guns would be better. but if the arrows would have say explosive arrow heads then i would like the bow.
and further on a Robin Hood costume as an armour..maybe for the next contest
Next contest we have, I'm going to try my ass off to win it. Then, depending if Zenith makes the prize a created weapon or not, ask her to make me a spork.

Scorpious

Wolfbane Wrote:yeah I think it would be nice to have bows it would change weapons up a bit but a gun to a bow I think the gun would win evertime :wink:

I don't know. Rambo kicked butt with his bow, hence the reply Espada gave. Also, a spork can do major damage in the right hands.
LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Here come the kids from the cafeteria!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol

Wolfbane

well rambo could take you out with a napkin but yeah if you got a chance to use the bow you could have a chance to the gun it just depends how quick you are Biggrin

BlitzKrieg

Who in their right mind would take a bow into a gun fight?
you get your one shot and I get 6-200 depending on what gun I'm slinging...

Fairly obvious what the effects of this fight are going to be...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's