AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Is it just me or...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hiei008

Do you fail/go to jail for crimes mor often when you get closer to lvling.. i know when i first started stealing cars and luxury cars during the begiinig of my lvl i had an 90% success rate now that Im like 100 exp away from lvling ive succedded ONCE every other time has been fail or jail time lol
I know from experience, when I am about 2k to level, I fail crimes and jail busting more often. Once I level, it all comes back. So I think there is something to it.

Promathia19

for me, i fail WAY more around the area of half of the next level. when i reach close to a lvl, or i jus lvld, i do pretty good

manasabhi

For me, i think, Bubba pick me up on any fine day as a choosen one. And on that day no matter what i do I end up in the farm. Like yesterday, 70% of my crimes go me arrested and major of my attacks and bust attempts ended in Bubba's office.
Cant agree more! Last time I tried to level lost 3 fights in a row, to people who ive been farming for exp points

Scorpious

Yeah, my crimes and bust attempts usually fail majority of the time when I get to the 70% to the 75% mark. Then I have to put my Complex Meth lab back in the shipping box until I level and go back to pickpocketting.

One of these days Muttley I am going to get that airport security pickpocket crime as a success instead of just getting donuts. lol lol lol
It's amazing how people pile on with these types of threads. There is absolutely no code in the game that causes this. Generally, people remember the bad stuff and ignore the good stuff. Sometimes there is bad luck.

KcCashBrigade

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii knew it!!!!!!

TheGeek

And theres the ever present chain of fails/successes... Since computers can't truly generate random numbers because of their yes/no nature, you'll get big runs that tend to throw off percentages... =P

filthymick

i've stalemated my last 10 pvps. these are against inactives that i've been farming for 3 lvls now. i dont understand how, with much better stats and weapons i'm all of a sudden NOT beating them like i was before. low and behold, i'm just about to lvl up too..... :?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's