AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: another noob idea to scoff at!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

peteplacid

i was thinking how about the addition of cell phones that you can sneak into jail. using it would enable you to acess gang page so you can still have input into gangs activities...esp. usefull for pres's and vice pres's. there could be restrictions on use or whatever to keep balance of game...i am sure gang pres's and crime lords run their empires from jail all of the time. just an idea,would be interested in opinions. Smile

filthymick

::scoffs::

peteplacid

^^^roflmao!!! Wink

iceman2020

that is true... "i am sure gang pres's and crime lords run their empires from jail all of the time" Perhaps not a bad idea
Alright. So, you're going to keester the phone into the jail, poo it out..Then open it up to find that it either 1) Ran out of energy or 2) Has no bars because of the building structure. You might get lucky with one bar, but then you'll have to smell the poopy phone..Ew.
Opition of "Mass Mail Gang" via cell phone for 2 ap or 25 happiness

peteplacid

lol hey behemoth, at least it would be your own poo. would not be to keen if gangie had to sneak it in that way...i think i will get to work on bribing the screws instead! lol

filthymick

i like the idea but for the most part you can keep informed using mail and an instant messenger...
filthymick Wrote:i like the idea but for the most part you can keep informed using mail and an instant messenger...

Yup, msn messenger or yahoo or wichever is pretty much the best telepathic power youll ever have, plus its free.

TheGeek

I'd be ok with this so long as no "game lore" is given about HOW they smuggled the phones in... I don't want to know :x
Reference URL's