AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: idea for action points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jovany

there should be like a stim but for action points Biggrin...just something i thought about

biffbaffboff

I dont think that would ever happen and i dont like the idea.sry.

jovany

you sure do know how to get someone down :cry:

Dragon

I think that there is some thing like this, involving a certain career, but using job points, instead of action points.
action points have enough stuff already

with AP i can:
commit a crime
bust someone out of jail
bust myself out of jail
work a day job
participate in war during my night job

with energy i can:
fight
train
go to school (once per month)

do we really need more stuff for AP? :/ energy is lookin a lil lonely!
one thing abou using AP for things is that it prevents people that donate a ton from buy enerygy refreshes with their credits to perform a given activity. like they do now with training and attacking
Saerin Wrote:one thing abou using AP for things is that it prevents people that donate a ton from buy enerygy refreshes with their credits to perform a given activity. like they do now with training and attacking
Finally you said something i can agree with lol

Loki

that's life, Grov.

I agree that we have enough uses for AP as is.
I wasnt saying that we need more uses for AP. I was just pointing out that if we change to using energy instead of AP for the much of what we use AP for that this game will suffer as the Gap between heavy donators and slight donators will widen even farrther not to mention those that cant donate. And for a free game that can cause problems.

Now as a member in Gang that has a majority of players that have donator status but very few who are BIG donators. We have been forced to forgo warring too much if at all due to it being in our best interest to commit crimes and try to help each other out with equiptment upgrades.

If this game were to be based more on energy than AP we would be better served not even having a gang as we would be entirely unable to compete.

Do not misunderstand what I am saying. I do believe that those that do donate deserve some sort of advantage over those that do not. I just wish that it wasnt as game breaking as it currently is.
Reference URL's