AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: $$$ for war wins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

biffbaffboff

hmm ive long thought about this.If your in an active warring gang there is little ap left for crimes and money making.lets make wars more profitable as all we seem to do is build our bases up .. so it can be knocked down again.How about a war win is rewarded by $1000.This payment paid directly into the gang war chest aka bank Biggrin.This way if a gang has 4 winning wars a day they could have $28000 in there war chest and could be paid to all its members or in whatever way the gang wants.It would be a little bit of reward for all the ap spent in each war.
biffbaffboff Wrote:hmm ive long thought about this.If your in an active warring gang there is little ap left for crimes and money making.lets make wars more profitable as all we seem to do is build our bases up .. so it can be knocked down again.How about a war win is rewarded by $1000.This payment paid directly into the gang war chest aka bank Biggrin.This way if a gang has 4 winning wars a day they could have $28000 in there war chest and could be paid to all its members or in whatever way the gang wants.It would be a little bit of reward for all the ap spent in each war.

i think it is a good idea to use ur ap in a war ang geting paid if u win
it would help alot and help get money for the gang instead of only gettting gang points
I like it Biff, all our wars are killing my bank account.

mudpies

I remember the days when a gang could demand a big payment or they'd delete your gang. It's kinda hard to say "give us 100k or we'll declare on your treehouse again grrrr" now

Scorpious

biffbaffboff Wrote:hmm ive long thought about this.If your in an active warring gang there is little ap left for crimes and money making.lets make wars more profitable as all we seem to do is build our bases up .. so it can be knocked down again.How about a war win is rewarded by $1000.This payment paid directly into the gang war chest aka bank Biggrin.This way if a gang has 4 winning wars a day they could have $28000 in there war chest and could be paid to all its members or in whatever way the gang wants.It would be a little bit of reward for all the ap spent in each war.

Possible good idea. However, if the gang you attack does not fight back then no dinero for the win. It would eliminate people trying to cheat the system.

BlackJeep

I'd like to make it easier for competitive gangs to wager money against each other's gang vaults on the outcome of a war.

BlitzKrieg

Instead of a PRIZE how about if you just get a percentage of the losing gang's vault?

But then I guess folks would just hold the $$ in their personal accounts so.. NM
Reference URL's