AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SCRIMMAGE IDEA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Snoop

I would like to propose an idea for a new type of gang warring. Basically when you go to the gang page, similar to the declare war option, there would be a scrimmage option with a list of online gangs. When you select a gang, a message will be sent to the other gang's president in which they have the option to accept or decline the offer. If the scrimmage is accepted, war would happen as usual.

Now, there were a few other ideas and options that could come along with this new system. I think that the gang point system would have to be altered a bit, maybe more points then normal to the winner since the gang war is involving online players in the opposing gang. Also, being that both gangs will be online, PvP attacks can play a role as well. For instance, if a gang uses PvP attacks to try and get an upper hand the amount of points they would receive in the end would be less then if they had not used the attacks.

I don't want to get rid of the old gang method but I was just thinking this could be a fun new way of warring. Of course, Zenith would have to approve this and create this (if it's even possible). Please feel free to make any other suggestions as I know there are probably some issues with this idea.

PropositionJoe

It would be cool if there were scrimmages as well as regular wars.

Scrimmages would be for no points gained or lost... War could have a penalty for the looser. Could make things more interesting.
at this point in time, gang points dont have enough of an effect on the game as is, so more points would not be worth very much IMO

also, if skirmishes are worth even less or 0, then they are just absorbing AP

i personally reject this idea, unless there is a serious reconstruction of gang wars

gang wars are a separate game at the moment, but you spend your AP to play

seriously, think about it this way:

we spend our real life money to get better at AL, and in the same fashion, we spend our AP to be good at gang wars, which essentially have NO Effect on the game itself. there is the gang combat, but it isnt that signfiicant.
i like.
huh, whats the point...you dont lose anything anyways
Reference URL's