AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How much money do you make...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

LagoScott

daily in crimes?

personally, i average about 6k in a 24 hour period being level 11. all i do is steal cars.

here is my question, would i be making more if i were to join a gang? or would i have to sacrifice most of my earnings to the gang, thus reducing my overall gains?
Seriously, if I were to do nothing but do crimes every time I could do 3 of them in the row, I'd get AT LEAST $20,000 a day, if not more..I damn near always get $1,000+ every time I do crimes.

Loki

LagoScott Wrote:would i be making more if i were to join a gang? or would i have to sacrifice most of my earnings to the gang, thus reducing my overall gains?

Depends on the gang.

Members of gangs that war constantly for gang points sacrifice a ton of action points (hideout attacks require action points) -- let alone any monetary donation that might be required... Crime earnings, in a war gang, are all but completely vaporized. (Some gangs make up for this by passing needy members their hand-me-down weapons / armor, offering "protection", etc.) If you're looking to maximize your individual crime earnings, and can't donate to the game to supplement your income from crimes, I would not suggest joining a gang that wars heavily.

However, there are a few gangs out there that don't war much, either because they don't have the means to donate, or they simply don't see the benefits of gang points.

Ask around, talk to people, see where you fit in... but joining a gang is definitely not required to succeed in this game.

LagoScott

Thanks for the helpful answers guys. 20k a day?!?! i can only wait until that happens.

I am slowly noticing that gangs are not the way for me (atleast not yet). I want to prepare and gain all the money/stats/weapons/armor I can before joining a gang. or maybe starting my own... Twisted

LagoScott Wrote:Thanks for the helpful answers guys. 20k a day?!?! i can only wait until that happens.

I am slowly noticing that gangs are not the way for me (atleast not yet). I want to prepare and gain all the money/stats/weapons/armor I can before joining a gang. or maybe starting my own... Twisted

Well, my friend, whatever you choose to do, good luck. Biggrin

dayute

I hit about 3 out of 4 insurance frauds an hour for about 3500 an hour. Times 8-12 hours means theoretically about 35k a day. Subtract all time spent on careers, wars, and jailbusting and I end up with about 10k a day. Minus the 4500 a day spent on donator status and I'm left with 5500 a day that I just give to my gang when it starts building up.

manasabhi

I'm associated with a warring gang. That means we war a lot. About 5-10 wars a day. Then too I'm able to make 15k-20k a day. That may be because i spend a lot of time in Awakenedlands.

I never tried Insurance Fraud or other high level crimes, i majorly do Complex Meth Lab and they give me good money.
i made a lil over 50k once on our 1st crime day... however i dont much like to crime and i havent done it since Wink

Howlsong Wrote:i made a lil over 50k once on our 1st crime day... however i dont much like to crime and i havent done it since Wink

Then how do you make money..? Gang Crimes?
That'd be my guess, plus whatever gets donated to the gang probably gets split at the end of the week..Plus whatever else they wanna do, like hits and crimes and favors and shiz. XD
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's