AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: just for the record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the most hated of the year nominations was a joke thread, and i'm pretty sure most people understood that. made it to look real, but i dont think anyone would really want a tag that said they were the most hated

also, it would require the players to actually accept the nominations, which only one person did.

sorry that i got everyone so riled up, but i figure it would be pretty funny, and i hope some of you got enjoyment out of it

darn lock button Sad
most of us did indeed know it was a joke pop... no one takes u seriously Wink ur the comic relief lol
but jolabent got all jola bent out of shape, and anger such as that prompted zenith to lock my lil thread Sad it was fun Sad
Well it was fun while it lasted :?

manasabhi

Oh yes it was fun Pop. But I think people either started getting personal or they took it personally which shouldn't had happened. Hope we all will grow up from all this and take sarcasm and criticism in a positive way. And also understand the difference between a joke and a serious conversation.

I’ll request you not to change your attitude and keep posting.
manasabhi Wrote:But I think people either started getting personal or they took it personally which shouldn't had happened.

but it did, because probably some people dont know abysmalpopart in real life

anyway "bad" tags do exist

October 21, 2007 First player to get their butt kicked by Enrico Balazar!

but this is funny
The whole thread was good until the last few pages when all I read was condemnation and player bashing. I am sorry that people think I got all Jola *bent* out of shape. I posted what I felt needed to be said. If you hate me for that, I am sorry. But the forums are suppose to be free of personal attacks against players and in the end it was just a personal attack in my opinion by some people.
People and their ruining a good time. Shame shame, Jolabent. Shame on you. Santa no give presents to bad little boys and girls, but nice, big, shiny red rain boots up their rear ends. :x

civilkyanite

TommiTheTaco Wrote:People and their ruining a good time. Shame shame, Jolabent. Shame on you. Santa no give presents to bad little boys and girls, but nice, big, shiny red rain boots up their rear ends. :x

WOW!
XD lol lol lol lol lol

That was an awesome response. I was expecting that out of Jolabent, but it's fine coming from someone else.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's