AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Really disapointed with this game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

KillTheMFenemy

I want to let you know to ADMIN that im really disapointed with the career promotion...its hard days trying to keep too many points to get promote...and when that happens...we just work like the first time...!i dont know what i may expect of really things that i still dont have it...but i hope would not disapoint... Evil

biffbaffboff

I worked it out that from going from level 1 in my career to level 2 when i do a full days work i get about 20% more points.Its not alot 500 points for first promotion but looking at the big picture ....

level 1 career is around 35/40 points for full days work+overtime

level 5 career is double that! what you gotta debate is whether its worth all the points you put into advancement as to the potential benifits at level 5. :roll:
I am in this for the long run so I have been putting most of my points into promotion I am now level 5 I plan on stopping at level 7 for a while to do stats. I think it is well worth it in the long run.

Thor

If you're expecting to get big rewards in a short period of time, you will be disappointed. The job system is not there to change your world over night and it's certainly not there to make you catch up on your enemies in a week but if you can be patient and wait until you're a higher level in a job (level 8+ for sure), I'm sure you will find some abilities very interesting.

It takes about 2 weeks to hit level 2 in any job, did you really think it would give you overwhelming skills and results?

Just be patient and all will come in good time.

KillTheMFenemy

hmm... my apologiZe for that. I just realized know that we can get that "good" levels in career...! I will work on that. Thanks 8)
Reference URL's