AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LEVELS 30+ !!!!!!!!!! <-------- CANCELED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mudpies

The first player who is level 30+ to mug $7,000 off any number of players tonight gets at least $30,000... depending on your level.

Once you've hit 7k mugged, mail the attack logs to me in only ONE email.
YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU SEND THE RESULTS IN MULTIPLE MAILS.
Nobody wants to deal with too many emails to organize.

(if you don't donate, just copy/paste the result of each fight and keep it in a word file until mailed)

THE FIRST LVL 30+ TO MUG 7K WINS AND EVENT WILL THEN BE CLOSED.
I dont want to discurage you from making competitions but how will you know that winer didnt cheat ?
Rafallol Wrote:I dont want to discurage you from making competitions but how will you know that winer didnt cheat ?

cheat? Like put money on an inactive and go mug them? Sorry I have seen this done in another competition already.
Jolabent Wrote:
Rafallol Wrote:I dont want to discurage you from making competitions but how will you know that winer didnt cheat ?

cheat? Like put money on an inactive and go mug them? Sorry I have seen this done in another competition already.

Or get a mate to hold 20k and just send it back...

Yeah, its a bit sad these competitions have to be held on good faith.

mudpies

Druchii Wrote:Yeah, its a bit sad these competitions have to be held on good faith.

yep.

nobody has completed this event yet.

EVENT ENDS AT 10PM SERVER TIME TONIGHT

mudpies

you guys are boring. even a bunch of n00bs have more fire than you.

filthymick

ROFL!!!!!

KillTheMFenemy

WHATTTTTTTT??????

YESTERDAY SOMEONE SENT ME 7000$...AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

I NEVER SAW THAT MONEY! THE MONEY JUST DIDN'T APPEAR, NOT IN POCKET, NOT IN BANK!!!!

mudpies

KillTheMFenemy Wrote:WHATTTTTTTT??????

YESTERDAY SOMEONE SENT ME 7000$...AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

I NEVER SAW THAT MONEY! THE MONEY JUST DIDN'T APPEAR, NOT IN POCKET, NOT IN BANK!!!!

ok then, did you only post in this thread because the goal was 7k nearly two weeks ago?

or did you post it here to bump the thread and remind all the 30+ how boring and predictable they can be?

TheGeek

I'll reiterate for those who can't read so good...

CAPS LOCK is cruise control for cool...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's