AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: mugging stims?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

buuddha

what about being able to mug stims? i know you can carry them or keep them in storage, kinda like how you can carry money in your pocket or keep it in the bank. i think a lot more people would be using the mug option if you could get stims. would this work?

badmanbren

Good idea. But money muggings is enough for me.

theghost83

I always carry alot of stims,if people could mug them,I would have to put them in storage and they would be impossible to get to if I was beat down.Thats why I dont like the idea.

buuddha

theghost83 Wrote:I always carry alot of stims,if people could mug them,I would have to put them in storage and they would be impossible to get to if I was beat down.Thats why I dont like the idea.

making people in the hosp accessable to their storage would make it pointless to carry stims on you, so i see what your saying.

btw...im loving theghostofALpast name...lol thats great

saint

it would suck tho being mugged of your stims, and then coming back online in the hospital with no stims to get out

buuddha

yes but think how amazing it would be to mug someone and comeup on like 3-4?
bad idea

mudpies

stims are essential. there's a reason I keep 50 on me at all times. If all my stims were mugged I wouldn't be able to play the game (more in the distant recent past than now). I don't support this idea.

not that there's anything wrong with you having ideas. Keep it up.

Marlo

You keep 50 stims on you at all times?
why not? before storage i used to keep 100 on me Wink and thats just smalls... lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's