AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 20K Challenge for lvl 23's and below
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
anyone wanna bet 20k on a fight? if i lose, you get 20k, if you lose, i get 20k from your pocket. lvl 23 and under please! and if you do decided to take up on this challenge, mail me in-game before you attack so I kno, i will then send a confirmation mail telling you to attack me or vice versa. dont just attack me please =)

Oh yea... heres a new rule, if your lvl is greater than 21 and you stalemate me during a battle, you lose half the bet. i consider this fair cause i'm only lvl 19!

for example: you are lvl 23, you decide to take up on this challenge with a 50k bet. You attack me and it ends up in a stalemate, you lose half your bet which is 25k. sound fair?!

Example: you are lvl 21 and you decided to throw up 50k on the challenge, you attack me and it ends in a stalemate, no loss no gain. you break out even.
i'm not that strong, just a very weak individual willing to give out free money =P

delpot

ill try you out...stalemated a bunch of times in the past

delpot

close one

[Image: 80260751uk3.jpg]

Marlo

DELPOT-

How did you do that. i must know.
delpot do you have a mac?

mudpies

prolly the Clipmarks addon for firefox.

Dragon

It is possible to copy the screen, paste it in to an image editing software, crop it accordingly, and then export it to a desired image format. I like the "lossless" PNG-24 format, personally. Alpha transparency, great quality, and reasonable file sizes.
ms paint with crop then upload to tinypic and add url...easy as pie
Punisher Wrote:ms paint with crop then upload to tinypic and add url...easy as pie

Hit print screen, ms paint, file, paste, crop, save, tiny pic, upload, copy, paste and please preview!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's