AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Merging Gangs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tigersclaw69

merging gangs may help lower the gang count. basicly you would take two gangs and the leaders would agree too merge. The gangs would combine together to make a brand new gang. The new gang could have all the slots the others had put together or you could take both gangs member counts add them together and subtract a few. Just an idea. Any thoughts, opinions, or ideas post below.

Loki

not a bad idea, but I think both gangs should have to put up the cash that would have been necessary to build a gang with that many slots.

price for 10-slot gang = X
price for two merging 5-slot gangs = Y

X - Y = Z

Merged gangs need to pay Z to finalize the merger.

dayute

No sir, I dont like it. For gangs like us with 20 slots, instead of paying 1.9mill for another slot we could just buy a gang for 20k and merge with it to gain slots.

dayute

I guess you beat me to it Voren, also I would hate for gang points to be merged to because that would lead the way to gangs buying other gangs simply for their points. We did that in the old war system but we had to harvest the points.
If u did it the way Vor suggests it would still end up costing the same amount. So Technically you wouldnt be getting away with anything. :wink:

Ha ha too many posting at the same time... and i cant type fast enuff Sad I like the idea when put that way too.
its too late for algebra......the war last night didnt help Smile

Wolfbane

I really like vor Idea too if I got his hard math right :oops:

Aqualung451

A merge would be great, if you can have 2+ presidents. Maybe one "president, who can create gang ranks and decde what powers they have. Example player #0000 is called a Razerback in his gang, he can start wars, and mass mail, but he can not take money out of the gang. The gang has 10 members, 2 razerbacks, and the president. That means out of the 10 people 3 have the ability to start a war.
Reference URL's